WebsterScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WebsterScape

Websterscape.no-ip.org
Port 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Atk
Server Owner
Server Owner
The Last Atk

Number of posts : 35
RS Name : Ty str god/Obbymaulkoed(my 40atk rune pure
Registration date : 2008-03-29

School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Empty
PostSubject: School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.   School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 am

Well as you know ive been having alot of techincal porblems with the server, but now i have fixed them and you can enjoy Websterscape Worlds once again.As you know we are still in Beta period for World 1 and we do not know if we will keep that server.You will still lose items and stuff though we are in the beta period.

School starts August 4th, which is monday so the server will be off more, but ill try to keep it up when im at school hoping it wont crash so i might put it on a restarter.More hours for you while im at school.I will start updates again on Fridays so you know when i update and to not get mad when it interferes with your play time.

Please take this all into consideration.Kthxbye.

The last atk
Back to top Go down
http://www.westerscape.topgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.   School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:27 am

Sweet ant, thanks for lettin us know about this.
Back to top Go down
Derfie
Global Administrator
Derfie

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.   School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Mhm, ye, that would be awesome if you got a restarter.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Owner
Sora

Number of posts : 41
RS Name : Soradomin 5
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.   School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm

I'll send you my voule auto restarter (Unless it already comes in with your files, it did with mine)
tell me if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.   School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:24 am

thanks for the info ant:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.   School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School, new updates, more server uptimes, and morre.
Page 1 of 1